As pet safety engineers, we at ByteTag believe in multiple options to get your pet home as safe as possible.
The Custom ByteTag gives anyone who finds your pet different options to get in contact with you.
Our durable, scratch-free design ensures optimal safety for your pet.
Each ByteTag connects to an online pet profile which contains all of the information below:
- Unlimited Contact Information:
You can add unlimited phone numbers and addresses to your pet profile.
- Health Information: Add your pet's medical history, allergies, and other important health concerns.
- Behavior Information: Let your pet's finder know if your pet is good around dogs, cats, and children.
- Vet Information: If someone finds your missing pet, they may be having a medical emergency. Adding your vet's contact information can save your pet's life.
- Breed, age, gender, and a bio
When someone scans your pet's ByteTag, you will receive a text message, email, and push notification with your pet's exact GPS coordinates.
This is Sam. Sam is the goodest of boys, and we would be devastated if we lost him.
We didn't feel safe with the current pet tag options out there, so we set off to create our own: ByteTag!
You simply can't fit enough information on an engraved pet tag, and microchipping can get pricy (not to mention the fact that someone has to drive your pet to a vet to utilize the microchip).
We wanted a way for Sam to have a "voice" if he was ever lost. Something that would describe all of the most important information about him: our contact information as well as his health, behavior, and vet information.
This is exactly what ByteTag accomplishes, and we rest easy at night knowing that if Sam is ever lost, he's got the right tool for someone to bring him back home!